Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Back!

Wow it's been so long since I posted but I'm going to try my hardest to catch up on all my reviews... trust me there's a lot of them :) So over the next couple days, in my free time, I'll be working overtime to update this boring blog into something worth reading (I hope).

Here's some of the books that I've read recently (in no order) :
  • City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  • Sisters in Sanity by Gayle Forman
  • Cruel Summer by Alyson Noel
  • Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
  • Witch & Wizard by James Patterson
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
  • Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
There will probably be more to add to that list by the time I finish these reviews